Tournament information, guides to selecting programs, and more:
- We have started to accept tournaments for the 2013-2014 calendar. Note that calendar events still have to be approved by the webmaster to prevent spamming and to add the invitations. Please email the webmaster (mdreher at bethel.edu) to have your invitation included.
- 2012-2013 calendar information can also be found on the “tournament calendar” link as well. 347 tournaments are included, with more to come. Note: Policy debate tournaments have now moved to tabroom.com.
- For reference, the 2011-2012 calendar 2011-2012 calendar (version 35, January 22, 2012) is still available.
- Allen Louden’s guide to selecting a college debate program (also lots of good information for individual events as well)
- A brief list of some intercollegiate debate workshops (IPDA, NPDA, NFA-LD) is now available.
- Other information, such as justifications for programs, is under development.